MobileAllies offers all aspects of RF Design and Optimization services from the design, through the network integration, post launch tuning, and ongoing optimization and performance improvement.
We are focused on what we do best, and that’s RF engineering. RF Design and Optimization at world class level is very difficult and we have built an extensive library of processes and best practices that let us stay ahead of competition.
We believe that the process of creating a good network begins with the network design.
We provide services in all phases of the RF Design.
- RF Interface and RAN Design and Dimensioning
- Model tuning, RF tools set up and services modeling
- Optimization of site selections and network expansion plans
- Plumbing diagrams and RF data sheets
Wireless networks must be constantly tuned to better serve ever changing customer needs and to cope with the challenges brought by the introduction of new services. The performance improvement process starts even before the new network is launched and never really ends.
We have great experience in pre- and post-launch optimization of the wireless networks. We perform the following services to make sure that your customers will be happy using your network:
Post-integration (new networks):
- Complex network audits and configuration consistency checks
- Alarms troubleshooting and performance maintenance
- Live network capacity optimization and monitoring (RF, baseband and transport resources)
- Drive tests and statistical analysis
- Plan to integrate new elements into the network
- Post launch optimization of new network elements
- Tracking and the performance improvement of new elements in service
Optimization of already existing networks:
- Network design flaws analysis for maximum efficiency
- Perform root cause analysis of degraded network elements
- E2E performance troubleshooting and monitoring
- Parameter, feature software and hardware trials and network impact evaluations
- Massive data analysis gathered from the statistics and drive test information for performance profiling
- Spectrum management
We offer highly practical LTE, UMTS and GSM trainings, including vendor specific courses. We offer competitive pricing due to web based sessions (any time & anywhere). We are also highly flexible in terms of number of participants (can be negotiated individually). Depend on our customers’ needs we can also combine multiple course into one custom course.
Non-Vendor specific trainings:
- UMTS Design and Performance optimization (4 days)
- UMTS Signaling and architecture (3 days)
- LTE Design and Performance optimization (4 days)
- LTE FDD/TDD Signaling and architecture (3 days)
- RF and RAN managers
- Network planning engineers
- Network optimization engineers
Vendor specific trainings:
- LTE Air Interface including vendor specific features (NSN, E///) (3days)
- LTE Signaling and procedures (NSN, E///) (3 days)
- LTE Radio planning, link budget and dimensioning (NSN, E///) (4 days)
- LTE Counters and performance monitoring (NSN, E///) (2 days)
- UMTS Radio planning, link budget and dimensioning (E///, NSN, ALU, Huawei) (4 days)
- UMTS Counters and performance monitoring (E///, NSN, ALU, Huawei, ZTE) (3 days)
- UMTS Efficient performance maintenance and operations (E///, NSN, ZTE) (2 days)
- GSM Efficient maintenance and operations (NSN, E///, ZTE) (2 days)
- GSM Operational cost reduction and spectrum refarming (NSN, E///, ZTE) (3 days)
- GSM/UMTS/LTE interworking features and intersystem traffic management (including multivendor scenarios) (2 days)
- Network planning engineers
- Radio performance engineers
- Network maintenance and optimization engineers
All vendor courses above are available for latest commercial releases. In some cases future release trainings are also available (please contact our sales department email@example.com).